The Mid-America Trucking Show is the premier venue in the heavy-duty trucking industry for efficiently researching the most innovative products and services. Investigate all of the latest advances, find new suppliers or purchase new parts and equipment, all in one location.
The steps below will outline the process of becoming an attendee and ensuring a successful visit.
- Step 1Register to Attend: Our on-line registration process is quick, simple, and free to all members of the heavy-duty trucking industry. Beginning December 1, 2012, the registration form will be available at www.truckingshow.com/attendee-registration.
- Step 2Make Hotel Reservations: The Mid-America Trucking Show brings over 80,000 trucking professionals to Louisville, KY and area hotels book up quickly. We recommend booking your rooms right away to ensure that options are available that meet your needs.
- Step 3Make Travel Arrangements: Visit the air travel and car rental page for access to the best rates.
- Step 4Plan your visit: With over 1,000 Exhibitors and 1,200,000 square feet of exhibit space, having a pre-established itinerary is a must. Visit the Floor Plan and Exhibitor Search to map out your visit to the show and make the most efficient use of your time at MATS. Please note that the 2013 Exhibitor Search is not available until December 1, 2012.
- Step 5Enjoy Louisville: Given the number of attendees in Louisville for the show, it's a good idea to plan the your after-show hours as well. Louisville has plenty to see and do; our recommendations can be found on the Restaurant and Entertainment page.