Honor our Industry
The MATS Wall of Fame will honor those in the MATS community that have made significant contributions to improve the American Trucking Industry.
Qualifications of Nominee
- The nominee must conduct themselves with a high degree of integrity both within and outside of the heavy-duty trucking industry.
- The nominee must demonstrate professionalism and dedication to the trucking industry and contribute towards enhancing its image, technology, and/or growth.
- Nominee’s contributions must reach beyond the local level.
- A significant contribution to MATS is an important consideration for nomination, but is not a requirement.
- MATS employees or vendors are not eligible for nomination during their employment/affiliation with MATS.
The Hall of Fame Committee will review and approve nominees at its sole discretion.
If you have any questions, please contact Toby Young