No, animals are not permitted inside the Kentucky Expo Center, except those service dogs that have been specifically trained to aid a person with a disability. All service dogs must be harnessed or leashed at all times and under the direct control of its owner. Emotional support or comfort animals are not allowed indoors. Any attendee with an animal that does not meet these requirements will be asked to remove the animal from the Exposition Center immediately. Failure to do so will result in removal of the attendee and animal from the premises.
Are animals allowed on-site?
- Is MATS on Social Media? (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter)?
- Where can I rent a wheelchair or motorized scooter?
- My vehicle was towed, where do I need to go?
- Who can I contact if I have general questions or need assistance?
- I pre-registered online but lost my badge and email confirmation, what now?