Yes, Exhibitors are permitted to perform work in their own booth, with the exception of any work that requires the use of motorized lifting or material handling equipment.
Can I set up my own booth?
- Is MATS on Social Media? (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter)?
- Where can I rent a wheelchair or motorized scooter?
- My vehicle was towed, where do I need to go?
- Who can I contact if I have general questions or need assistance?
- I pre-registered online but lost my badge and email confirmation, what now?