Those Exhibitors that will have a vehicle or large equipment (trailer, truck body, etc.), should pay close attention to the vehicle move-in window for their booth (Available in the Move-In Schedule). Your vehicle/equipment must be cleaned and ready to move-in by the start of your move-in window. Please check in with the Move-In Coordinator (Exhibitor Services Desk) once your vehicle is ready to move-in. For those with trailers, it is highly recommended that you contract with the Trailer Delivery Service. They have yard tractors that can maneuver down the aisles and make tight turns, whereas most trucks/drivers cannot. Please inform your salesperson if you will have a vehicle or any large equipment in your booth, so that we can add your equipment to the master schedule.
My booth will include a vehicle or large equipment, how can I move it in?
- Is MATS on Social Media? (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter)?
- Where can I rent a wheelchair or motorized scooter?
- My vehicle was towed, where do I need to go?
- Who can I contact if I have general questions or need assistance?
- I pre-registered online but lost my badge and email confirmation, what now?