Material handling includes the unloading of your exhibit materials (freight) from your designated carrier, storage for up to 2 weeks prior to your move-in, delivery to your booth, the handling of empty containers to and from storage, and the removal of material from your booth for reloading onto your designated carrier after the show has ended. Material handling does not include the cost to transport your exhibit material to and from the show. If you have questions please contact the KEC Freight desk at (502) 367-5321.
What is Material Handling/Drayage? Who is the Official Drayage Contractor at MATS?
- Is MATS on Social Media? (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter)?
- Where can I rent a wheelchair or motorized scooter?
- My vehicle was towed, where do I need to go?
- Who can I contact if I have general questions or need assistance?
- I pre-registered online but lost my badge and email confirmation, what now?