At MATS, our mission is to provide the best platform for attendees to research new products and services, keep up with changing regulations, and connect with industry experts and thought leaders. That’s where you come in!
Share your ideas, knowledge, insights, and expertise. If you’re a subject matter expert and would like to share, inspire, and educate MATS attendees, please submit your information for consideration. We will have on and off show floor opportunities and can support seminars, panel discussions, live demos, and more.
What are we looking for?
MATS has multiple education/speaking opportunities covering these principal areas:
- Equipment (Emerging Technology, Spec’ing for purchase, etc.)
- Alternative Fuels, Fuel Efficiency, Emissions Technologies
- Regulations & Compliance
- Business Management (Financial, Taxes, Carrier/Shipper Relations, etc.)
- Technology (Apps, Collision Mitigation, GPS, Telematics, etc.)
We’re looking for speakers and companies who will help MATS attendees further their careers, better understand emerging technology, and become more profitable in the trucking industry. If you can improve their operations, processes, and practices – we’d like you to share your experience and expertise at MATS.
Practical insights, demos, “how-tos”, customer success stories, and solutions to prevailing problems are given priority consideration.
Why get involved in education at MATS?
This free opportunity comes with significant benefits, including:
- Direct engagement with your target audience
- National exposure for your company/brand
- Establish your expertise and demonstrate your product knowledge
- Gain credibility within the trucking industry
- Get recognized as a thought leader
For your Submission:
We’re not expecting perfectly polished submissions; the session info can be finalized/refined later. At a minimum, please:
- Provide accurate contact and company info
- Keep your title short and simple
- Provide an overview of what would be covered in the session, ideally highlighting specific products, technologies, and solutions you plan to discuss
If you have any questions, please contact Toby Young at 502.702.2001.
|SHOW FLOOR STAGE||MEETING ROOM STAGE|
|Session Length||30-60 minute sessions||30-60 minute sessions|
|Capacity||Chairs for ~60 + standing room||Chairs for 200|
|AV Setup||Projector & Screen, Wireless Mics, Small Riser||Projector & Screen, Wireless Mics, Small Riser|
|Location||Show Floor adjacent to exhibits||South Wing Meeting Room B104|
|Notes||This location is on the show floor, adjacent to booths, so visibility is high, there is some ambient noise from booth traffic, and attendees may come and go.||This location is in a meeting room, so a closed setting where better acoustics and lighting are more conducive to a private education session or data/visuals heavy sessions.|