The Mid-America Trucking Show is the preeminent annual event for the heavy-duty trucking industry, and has been for more than 40 years. MATS provides exhibiting companies with an unparalleled face-to-face environment to cost-effectively reach industry professionals through exhibit displays, hands-on demonstrations, networking opportunities, and events. Attendees are provided with an opportunity to efficiently research the latest products and services for their business, all while connecting with the industry to stay informed on important equipment, regulatory, and technological changes.
The entire heavy-duty industry is here... Join us and exhibit at the Mid-America Trucking Show.
78,000+ Attendees 50 States / 79 Countries
1070+ Exhibitors 43 States / 9 Countries
235+ Media 28 States / 12 Countries
1,200,000+ Sq. Ft. Of Exhibit Space
Our best event commercially that we do, and we do a lot of them. If we had to cut them all out except for one…we would definitely come back to the Mid-America Trucking Show.
This is the place where we’re able to talk directly to our consumers, and it really sets us up for success the entire year long.
It gives us the opportunity to get in front of a lot of people…the return we get from being here is tremendous.
A critical show for us to launch new products and talk about the things that are important to our customers…
A great show to launch new products…how we do at this show is how we do the rest of the year.
A premiere show for the industry…a strategic part of our marketing and tradeshow campaign.
MATS is our Premium On-Highway show that we attend…
A vital part of our marketing plan…
We consider this the Super Bowl of shows…a great opportunity for us to meet and greet with all the right people.
Every year, for the last 10 years, MATS has attracted over 70,000 attendees
MATS attendees are influential industry leaders and decision makers who purchase and recommend your products and services.
Mid-America draws a little bit of everybody. For us Mid-America is the largest attended tradeshow we participate in so we see all of our key customers, we see every segment of the marketplace for us, and it is really the best show that we participate in.
Brandie Fuller VP of Marketing Great Dane Trailers
- 74% of MATS attendees make purchasing decisions
- 70% of attendees rely on MATS to inform their purchasing decisions
- 63% of attendees do not attend any other trade show during the year.
- 25% of MATS 2013 attendees were first-time visitors providing exhibitors with more new prospects
The Mid-America Trucking Show is an unparalleled face-to-face environment for exhibitors to meet directly with industry leaders from every segment of the market, providing a unique opportunity to develop and maintain key industry relationships with end users, suppliers, dealers and distributors that will shape their business for years to come. It’s common knowledge that if you want to conduct business in the trucking industry, you have to be at MATS.
- COMPANY DRIVERS
- FLEET ADMINS/PURCHASING
- FLEET MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- FLEET OPERATIONS/SAFETY
- FLEET OWNERS
MATS hosts a wide array of special events that facilitate direct engagement between exhibitors and industry professionals
Attendees can demo, inquire, interact, and provide feedback on thousands of products and services, all under one roof and at one industry-wide event. In addition to the direct engagement that takes place in the exhibit halls, MATS hosts a wide array of targeted marketing and networking opportunities in the form of special industry features and events that facilitate face-to-face interaction between exhibitors and industry professionals.
- MATS FLEET FORUM
- PKY TRUCK BEAUTY CHAMPIONSHIP
- RIDE ‘N‘ DRIVE DEMONSTRATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS
- HDMA BREAKFAST & BRIEFING
- MATS CONCERT
- SAFETY MEETINGS
- MEDIA ONE-ON-ONES
- HOSPITALITY EVENTS
- CUSTOMIZED SPONSORSHIP ACTIVITIES
For more than four decades, the Mid-America Trucking Show has promoted the growth and success of tens of thousands of companies in the heavy-duty trucking industry. While the goals of our exhibiting companies vary widely; one thing is clear - MATS delivers the RESULTS that provide our exhibitors with the RETURN ON INVESTMENT they demand.
- LEAD GENERATION THAT DRIVES SALES
- BRAND EXPOSURE & MARKET POSITIONING
- MARKET RESEARCH & CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
- DEALER/DISTRIBUTOR NETWORK SUPPORT & GROWTH
- RECRUITMENT & STAFFING
MATS not only provides unprecedented brand-building exposure, we ensure that participating in the show is cost-effective and that exhibitors are offered some of the most competitive rates available for exhibitor services at our show.
- EXHIBIT RATES START AT $1200 PER 10’X10’ BOOTH WITH A DISCOUNT RATE STRUCTURE FOR BOOTHS 1500 SQ. FT.+
- DRAYAGE/MATERIAL HANDLING RATES WELL BELOW THE INDUSTRY AVERAGE.
- OPTIONAL EXHIBITOR FURNISHINGS AND SERVICE RATES ALSO BELOW THE INDUSTRY AVERAGE.
- EXHIBITORS ARE PERMITTED TO SELF-LOAD/UNLOAD AND HAND CARRY THEIR MATERIALS IN FROM THE CURB - ELIMINATING DRAYAGE FEES FOR THOSE WITH SMALLER/QUICK BOOTH SET-UPS.
- EXHIBITORS CAN INSTALL THEIR OWN BOOTHS, PLUG-IN THEIR OWN ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT, ETC. - A SIGNIFICANT COST SAVINGS VERSUS HEAVILY UNION REGULATED CITIES.
- COMPLIMENTARY PARKING DURING EXHIBITOR MOVE-IN AND PARKING PASSES ALLOTTED WITH EXHIBIT SPACE RENTAL.
- DISCOUNT BOOTH RENTAL PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL OR SALE.
- SPECIALLY NEGOTIATED HOTEL RATES FOR EXHIBITING COMPANIES.
- LOUISVILLE PROVIDES GREAT VALUE TO EXHIBITORS WITH FANTASTIC, REASONABLY PRICED DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS.